
Saint Teresa!
Explanation of the sand in my hand: the one where its full of sand-God fills us up with love, strength, joy..
One where the sand is falling: Its our job to pour this love and joy to others...this is my thoughts about me being in Costa Rica. As Travis has told me, "my students might not see Christ's love" therefore I have/need/want to pour out onto them.

O my chili!! those pictures are totally awesome and I want to be there in the warm sun right now!! I just returned form 5 days in LaJolla, CA on a girls' trip and your beach made me miss our beach there! I love your pic of you 4 on the tree big branch. that was really special. The sand in the hand pics were also really cool. Great thought about the love of God poured out to us. Can't wait to hear more when you get home. You're awfully nice and tan!!! love, B
ReplyDelete