Tuesday, April 20, 2010
The one with the plate full of ants
This morning I woke up ready for the day. I popped in my frozen french toast and had it with a nice plate of syrup. After I finished the first toastie I looked carefully into my syrup and saw a little black thing..in my head I said, "Tricia don't over-react until you are for sure..." Then I noticed these black things were covering my toasties and all in my syrup...yup ants. I started gagging and haven't stopped since. I want to go home where there are not bugs everywhere!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

OK Trix,
ReplyDelete10 days till you are in Tulsa! Only days till you can be at Freckles, Friday night pizza, McAlesters sweetened Tea, Sonic, Smoothies, quiche, The Barn! Tuesday nights with Lost! Hang in there, you are almost home. We are so proud of you Tricia. Praying for a safe trip home,
Love you sugie,
muz marm
You know that in some cultures, chocolate covered ants are a delicacy! You might have caught on to a new specialty!! Syrup covered ants :-)
ReplyDelete