Note to self and everyone out there: be careful where you put your passport, it might accidentally end up in a book and sent home with your roomate that went back to the states for a weekend. Yes, my passport is in Houston, Texas and I was supposed to go to Panama tonight. I am home..with Momma Elza and everyone else is on a 13 hour bus ride to Panama. Don't feel sorry for me, it was my stupidity. I am trying to figure out what to do for my Holy Week here. I might go to the farm with Momma Elza and Grandma haha! I wish I could be home with my family during Easter :( The Lord has a plan and even though I don't like it right now, I trust Him and know He knows what is best.
Story: I am sick with the virus going around school. I have a pharmacist best friend cause I have been to her several times; anyways, I go up to her today asking about a certain shot that alot of teachers recommended and she gave it to me. The thing about this story I want to get across: You can get basically any kind of medicine without being diagnosed or seeing a doctor. She gave me two shots that hurt like no other! I feel SO much better. Not fully, but BETTER!!! Getting medicine is interesting here in Costa Rica.
Pura Vida everyone and Live it up
Tricia

No comments:
Post a Comment