

Check out my previous post to know the stories behind the pics :)
The one where I am jumping is at the farm! We ran on this road, it was gorgeous
The one with the peacock, its mating season, therefore we saw alot of feathers
The one with the house, is the farm house! Its like a resort!!
The one with the spider= charolette
The factory is on the farm for the sugar production!
There is a lagoon/swamp at the farm and that is why some of the pics are really green!
My beautiful friends came and visited me! The pictures of us at night with the lights in the background is the place we ate at! So beautiful!!
The one with Carley and I in the pool, we can make some good homemade margaritas!
The one where I am holding a fruit..This is where cashews come from! It is on the top and you cut it open and dry it. We tasted the fruit at the supermarket once, and it literally pulls out all the saliva possible in your mouth, throat, tongue anything. It dries it up and you can't swallow. The ticos thought it was hilarious watching us gag at the market.
Gods Love and Mine!

I hope that wasn't a lizard you found in your bed!! Or maybe it's a gila monster (Heloderma suspectum) !! Love, Aunt B
ReplyDelete