Hola,
Yesterday I figured out from the Spanish speaking doctor with a translator by me that I have a throat infection. Lovely. I have an allergy to smoke and the bacteria got a hold of that. I can barely swallow and had to stay home from the first day of school today. :(
Last night we were sitting in the living room watching Greys Anatomy and there was a sound and Nikki goes "ok, don't be alarmed but this is a Costa Rica earthquake." Two seconds later the whole room shook for about 3 seconds. Things were rattling and Elza came in to check on us. It was so weird! I was on my feet ready to run and Nikki told me to settle down and it would be ok. My first earthquake!
I love my first grade cooperating teacher! Mrs. Pacheco is taking good care of me and I absolutely love working with her. Yesterday was rough after the doctor and she told me "I will help you, consider me a friend and nothing else. You can come to me for anything." The Lord has blessed me tremendously with her.
These pictures were taken after our OSU beach adventure to Hermosa. The crocodiles were underneath a bridge that we crossed!! There were so many on both sides!

I have experienced 2 earthquakes! One at 10:30 at night when I was working late in my trailer, I thought someone was trying to break in when the door was shaking and rattling, the 2nd was the day before Laura was born, there was twin quakes that day, it was at 6:30 in the morning the house sounded like a dryer that was out of balance.
ReplyDeleteDaddy and I can just hear it now! I've driven thru a blizzard and lived through many earthquakes!
ReplyDeleteYou have some awesome looking crocodiles down there! I'd say that beach is not my favorite for you to sunbathe!
Love you, uhuh,
Muzzy and Breow